menu

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eyes full of rose, she tips on her toes.




The summer is winding down, but I'm finding myself busier than ever! That always seems to happen around this time of year, but this year exceptionally so. My brother is getting married this weekend, my little niece and nephew have been staying with my family, and yesterday, I finally moved to my new house! It's in a lovely neighborhood in the artsy part of the city. My room is called the "Treehouse Room"; it's small, but it has lots of windows and looks out over the wild, overgrown backyard. I adore it.




1970's maxi dress - coming soon!

I don't yet have internet at my new house, but since I'm now within walking distance of my favorite coffee shop, it's not really much of a problem. It may be a little while before I can do new photos, since I currently have to rely on other people's cameras, but today I realized that I never shared the rest of the Owl Eyes pictures from our trip to Petoskey. Silly me. All of the dresses in these photos are either currently for sale in the Owl Eyes shop, or soon will be!







1970's halter mini dress


1980's mini dress - coming soon!






vintage polka dot dress & 1960's checkered dress - coming soon!





vintage 1950's candy shop dress - coming soon!

I hope you all are having a nice, relaxing end to your summer!

2 comments:

Liv said...

That's the Bay View Inn in Petoskey I see in that last picture! I'm from Harbor Springs which is right across the bay from p-town =)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I adore all of the images and dresses, but that polka dot maxi dress is especially stunning!
P.S. I'm actually not a packrat...I want to be one, but moving so far has made it impossible. I never collect knick-knacks or things that serve no obvious function!