menu

Friday, January 29, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning.

Why hello there!

It's about time Esther and I introduced ourselves, isn't it?


tank top & cardigan: Target | boots: Shi | skirt: BB Dakota via ModCloth | belt: Charlotte Russe | necklace & headband: gift

I don't believe I've yet had the pleasure of making your acquaintance properly. I'm Laura, and sometimes I throw a "q" in my name for fun.

You'll be getting to know me quite well as our humble little blog gets off the ground, but you should probably know right off the bat that I am quite enamored of pretty much anything vintage. I really love the 1920's, Art Deco and Art Nouveau, Shakespeare, hippies, and Arrested Development, and I adore the Beatles almost to the point that it annoys those around me. Almost.

I'm going to cut this short before it starts to sound like a personals ad. I will simply say that I'm glad you've stopped by. Esther and I hope to be getting things together for our little store soon, so if you like vintage or vintage-inspired clothes and accessories, stick around. It's our goal to incorporate something recycled into each and every one of our little designs. We bought tons of fabric and goodies today - we are beyond excited and can't wait to share with you!

Be well,

Laura

No comments: