menu

Friday, January 7, 2011

So this is the new year


vintage cape: coming soon to Owl Eyes Boutique

Hello, all you lovely readers! Long time, no see. I've been without a battery for my camera for ages, so I haven't had the opportunity to get new photos. But that sad situation has been remedied - I will be getting a new battery soon, and our dear exchange student from last year has just moved in with me and has said that she'll be happy to take pictures for the blog!

The new semester starts on Monday. I can't even believe it - my last semester of college! It hasn't really sunk in yet, and to be honest, I doubt it will for a long time. My class schedule is pretty relaxed, but on top of that, I'll be working on my senior project, working in the Writing Center on campus, directing a choir, as well as running this blog and my Etsy shop (which I've been working on, by the way - I've cleaned up the shop's appearance and added a bit of new merchandise, so check it out!)...

And that's not all, either! Some of you may remember me talking about Coat of Many Colors, a vintage shop close to where I live. Well, starting soon, I'm going to be working there and also selling some of the vintage merchandise online in our very own Owl Eyes Boutique! I am so incredibly excited for this opportunity. My dear friend Rose and I will be running the shop, and I can't wait to start. We'll get to add our own little personal touches around the shop...ooh, I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it. Once the shop is all ready to go, I plan to give you all a photo tour.

I hope you all have been well since I last wrote, and have had a wonderful new year so far!

Laura

3 comments:

Frivolous said...

I love this blog! I wish there were more regular updates :) Good luck with the Boutique!


I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award :) Details at http://princessfrivolous.blogspot.com xoxo

X said...

Hi, I have dedicated a post to your site in my vintage collection:
http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/02/vintage-collection-page-12.html
AND
http://look10.blogspot.com/2010/02/vintage-collection-database.html
Hope you like.
Greetings

Marie said...

Congrats, I would love to have a little brick and mortar store!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Super cute necklace giveaway!