menu

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So very young were we



It has been far too long! But with the coming of spring and the ending of school, I'm finding myself newly motivated to start writing here again.

Yes, school has ended, and I am officially a college graduate. I would say something here about how radically different my life is now, but the truth is that it hasn't really sunk in yet. For now, it just feels like any other summer. I'm pretty sure it won't hit me until fall rolls around. But before then, I have to join the working world. It'll be nice to hopefully get a job and have some money to put away, but to tell you the truth, I'm quite nervous that I won't be able to find a job that I really love, and I'll be stuck. Oh well! It'll only be for a couple of years, at which point I want to go to grad school.

Anyway, I've been busy at work on the shop. I have updated some pictures and I've newly listed the dress I'm wearing in these pictures: a fantastic silver 1960's dress. I'll be sad to see it go...







We have baby robins in our backyard again! Here's hoping they make it, like last year's birds, and not like the poor rabbits...

6 comments:

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

wauw, you look beautiful :) x

Lea said...

First, I want to say that your hair is amazingly gorgeous. Especially with the pretty braid :)

And then, I wanted to say that the dress also, is quite pretty :) I love the sweet bow in front. Since I've switched majors so many times, I still have 2.5 years left in college. I can't imagine being done..

fashioneggpplant said...

you're so lovely! congrats on graduating and good luck with the job hunting. i love your hair color and that dress really suits you :)

LO' said...

These pictures are perfect, you're absolutely lovely in them :)

xxx
Laura

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So, I found you through Delightfully Tacky's blog, and I wanted to say that you ladies have some lovely fashion..senses=) Also, I wanted to tell you you're awesome for using a line from 'Souverian' as a post title. Andrew Bird is literally my favorite musician<3