menu

Friday, February 19, 2010

Coming soon!


1920's "Daisy" wedding dress - modeled by Laura


1960's wedding dress - modeled by Esther

Today we had a photoshoot for my mom's vintage wedding dress business, Somewhere in Time Bridal! We're going to be showing at the bridal show in Grand Rapids in three weeks, so I'm going to be working like crazy to get the website up and running.

This is just a short little post - I wanted to offer a teaser of things to come. We got some lovely photos. It was so much fun, but I'm exhausted now! I'm watching the Olympics; I wish I could say it was to relax, but I'm convinced the ice dance competition will be the death of me. I don't care about sports - really - but I love figure skating (though I'm a lot less into it than I used to be) and Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto are so near and dear to my heart. I used to run a website about them, and they've always been nothing but wonderful and gracious to me. It would mean the world to me if they could win the gold. So send some positive thoughts their way!

Have a great weekend!

Be well,
Laura

No comments: