menu

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The world spins madly on.







Just a quick post to apologize for the lack of regular posting lately! I've been insanely busy with finals coming up, scrambling to finish big projects - many of which were assigned at the last minute, of course.





But I've also been finding the time to fall even more in love with this city I live in. Well, I guess technically I don't live in it quite yet. But I've been house-hunting with Esther, Vera, Rose, and Emerald, and I'm getting really giddy about the prospect of moving out. We're thinking of buying a foreclosure house now. I can't wait to decorate! The only problem is, it's really distracting me from my schoolwork...oh well.







Anyway, since I'm short on time, I just thought I'd share the spring spirit with some photos from a photoshoot that Esther, Vera, and I did last spring...enjoy!

Be well,

Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi here ! Ces photos sont époustouflantes, elles font remonter le temps. J'adore la robe blanche, quelle grâce, quelle élégance ! ^^

Toni Reitter said...

Laura - that last one of you is very Kate Hepburn! Love it!

OooKellyNicky said...

Beautiful photography. You look gorgeous. Great dress, love the fluidity.

my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

oh the weepies...so good. beautiful pictures and props (that bike is a stunner). good luck with school work and the decorating of a house. I hope you post pictures once you get one :)

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Oh gosh, so amazing! I love these photos of you girls! :)